Companies I have provided lunch and learn programs for include:
- YVR Airport
- BC Hydro (as an employee for Curtis Health in the Surges Fitness Centre).
- The YWCA Health and Fitness Center
- Kickstarter Conference for YWCA Fitness Professionals
- Grant Thornton LLP
- YWCA WorkBC Employment Services Centre (North Vancouver)
- Binary Stream Software Inc. (Burnaby)
- DLA Piper Canada LLP
- BC Ready Mix Concrete Association Conference (Whistler)
- Rhodes Wellness College (6 week program)
- Harper Grey LLP
- Forestry Investment Innovation
- Independently organized presentations at APT studio Vancouver.
- Online webinars for the public.
Lunch and Learn Wellness Programs
Are you looking to create a harmonious, engaged, productive, healthy work environment? Your company and employees are guaranteed to benefit from this powerful series of workshops covering topics ranging from:
- Posture training for employees who work from a desk.
- Core Training: How to effectively work your 'core'.
- Dining out 101: How to manage dining out at restaurants on a healthy diet.
- Hormones and Metabolism: How to optimize them with fitness and nutrition.
Obesity, and obesity related diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and strokes, are costing employers and the Canadian tax payers and drive up costs for employers as they pay more for increased absenteeism, injury, disability and health care claims. It has been shown over and over that as employees increase the control over their health, they are happier, more productive employees, and are less expensive to the company overall in terms of health care costs. How are lunch and learn programs so effective?
By providing these wellness programs for your employees they will as a result reap the benefits in their personal life, as a result benefiting your company.
Each lunch and learn is 60 minutes long including a question and answer period. On top of the one-hour long presentation employees will have access to lecture notes and pertinent handouts.
Fitness Related Presentations
Nutrition Related Presentations
Healthy Lifestyle Presentations
The Introduction to Health Package
Includes your choice of ten Lunch & Learn sessions
Cost - $2,000 plus GST ($200 per session)
The Advanced Health Package
Includes your choice of six Lunch & Learn sessions
Cost - $1500 plus GST ($250 per session)
The Lifestyle Change Package
Includes your choice of six Lunch $ Learn sessions.
Includes a 6-week group program as a follow up. The six -week program will entail fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle programming and accountability.
Cost- $4000 plus GST
The Lunch and Learn “Taster”
Includes one session provided to your office at a reduced rate. Cost- $150 plus GST
* The prices do not include a lunch. Healthy catering can be arranged if desired.
To speak about bringing a series of these topics to your office please contact Katherine@optimal-health-coaching.com. You can read more about her programs and services at www.optimal-health-coaching.com